6 Tips to Increase Fundraising Participation
In fundraising, the power is in your participants! Both the number of participants you have actively selling and the amount each sells directly correlate to your profit. Increase both with these killer tips:
1. Set benchmarks – First determine your fundraising goal and the estimated number of participants. From there you can set individual participant goals. Look for a program with no product storage or spoilage like Dynamic Drinkware Fundraising!
2. For big groups, think small – Large numbers of participants (500+) can be a challenge to motivate, so start with smaller individual goals like 3 items per participant. At $8.00 profit per Full-Image™ Tumbler set sold, every sale counts with Dynamic Drinkware Fundraising!
3. Share your story – Make sure participants, parents and your community of supporters know why you’re fundraising – how their contribution will help! It’s the beginning of every good fundraising success story. Give thanks to supporters with something they’ll love like Full-Image™ Tumblers in over 500 designs!
4. Provide samples – When it comes to fundraising, the easier the better! And having product samples on hand is one of the best and easiest ways to make a sale. Ask your Dynamic Drinkware Fundraising representative how you can earn FREE sample tumblers for your next fundraiser…
5. Incentives – One of the biggest motivators is a reward. Think experiential like an opportunity to slime the principal or a low-cost movie party. With designs in your area’s favorite teams, sample Full-Image™ Tumblers make great individual participant incentives.
6. Stay top-of-mind – So you had a big fundraiser kickoff, now what? To maintain the enthusiasm and keep participants focused, plan a schedule of reminders and progress updates throughout the duration of the fundraiser (recommended 2-3 week timeframe). Check out Dynamic Drinkware Fundraising’s FREE Social Media Image Kits!