Six Family-Friendly April Fools' Day Pranks
April Fools' Day is just around the corner, so here are some oldies, but goodies, and a few new tricks for up your sleeves.
- Serve some undrinkable juice using gelatin.
- Confuse them during cartoons with clear tape on TV remote sensor.
- Spook them at lunch with a plastic bug in their sandwich.
- Make them do a double take with googly eyes on all the food and drinks in the refrigerator.
- Freeze their breakfast cereal and milk and watch them try to eat a spoonful.
- Make them jump with strips of bubble wrap under the rug.